Start - End Date
01 Feb 2023 - 31 Dec 2023
The volunteer will assist on an ad hoc basis at or publicity events/roadshows or publicity events/roadshows by engaging the public to create more awareness about the fostering scheme as well as helping to organize both indoor and outdoor activities such as family, educational and other social activities.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be active and willing to coordinate and attend activities especially during school vacations in June and December.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Volunteer for at least 4hrs a month for at least 6 months.
- Willing to work with other volunteers and staff.
Things to note:
- All applicants will go through mandatory screening and interviews, the whole process takes around 2-3 months. After signing up the centre will get in touch with you directly.
- The interview session will last about 1.5 hours. Please note that the interview would only be conducted via zoom or face-to-face (No.3 Lor Napiri) during office hours from Mondays to Fridays, 10 am to 630pm.